Helping Australian Small Business Take Control of Their Numbers to Boost Profit
If shit's going wrong, you want to know ASAP …
So what if YOU can do something without having to wait for your monthly/quarterly accountant catch up?
It’s easy to ignore the numbers, especially if they're not your thing. But 42 percent of small business fail within the first 3 years, so the more you understand what makes your business tick, the greater your chances of success.
learn to take the information your bookkeeper gives you to save costs, boost profit and reduce debt.
FREE E-Book: Unlock Hidden Cash in Your Business By Changing the Way You Manage Stock
Knowing how to turn the data that comes out of your accounts system means you can:
Reduce accounting costs by knowing how to review your numbers yourself
Identify business trends & opportunities to increase revenue
Find cost savings to boost profit and reduce debt
Maintain solid cash flow so there’s always have enough to pay the bills
have confidence you’re making the best financial decisions for your small business
free 15 minute consultation
I would love help your small business! All new clients can book a FREE 15 minute phone consultation here, or send me an email. No obligations - just a chat about what causes you stress and what keeps you awake at night.
After spending 12 years working as a risk and lending specialist, I have assessed and reviewed hundreds of companies. I have visited countless small businesses and worked closely with owners and senior management.
I use my experience to help take your small business to the next level. Some of the things that I've worked on include:
- Initial business reviews and ongoing monitoring for clients in sectors including wholesalers, manufacturing, professional services, engineering services, hospitality, global franchisors, mining & construction services, ASX-listed industrials.
- Working capital management (debtors and inventory) for businesses in manufacturing, retail and wholesale.
- Specialist lending facilities for contract mining projects and pre-farm gate finance.
- Project finance facilities for the development of offshore and domestic LNG projects.
- Shipping finance for government subsidised European public transport providers.
I would love the opportunity to work with you and your business.
Bachelor of Economics (Accounting & Finance Major) - Macquarie University
Part Certificate III in Financial Services - Securities Institute
ASF Professionals Program - Australian Securitisation Forum (administered by AFMA)
Structured Trade and Commodity Finance - Euromoney Financial Training
International Project Finance & Modelling - Corality Financial Group
Advanced Level Documentation Training - APLMA Australian Branch
As featured in …
Ready For Your Free 15 Minute Call ?
Copyright: Amy Chen 2019 © All rights reserved.