Do you feel lost or don't know where to start when it comes to numbers ...?
It’s easy to ignore the numbers, especially if they're not your thing. But with only 58 percent of small business surviving more than 3 years, the more you understand what makes your business tick, the greater your chances of success.
Help from someone who’s not an accountant
FREE E-Book: Unlock Hidden Cash in Your Business By Changing the Way You Manage Stock
What you get is …
A plan to make your business more efficient with strong foundations to support sustainable future growth.
A practical perspective in a language you understand.
An understanding of your true costs (including the ones you can't see or haven't thought of).
Ways to increase cash by managing your debtors and stock differently.
Ways to put together a realistic budget and cash flow, and regularly checking that you're sticking to it.
The confidence to plan for the future by knowing which numbers to look at and identify changing trends quickly.
free 15 minute consultation
I would love help your business! All new clients can book a FREE 15 minute phone consultation here, or send me an email. No obligations - just a chat about your business, what causes you stress and what keeps you awake at night.
After spending 12 years working as a risk and lending specialist, I have assessed and reviewed hundreds of companies. I have visited countless businesses and worked closely with owners and senior management when monitoring the ongoing performance of their business.
From small business to large corporations, I take what I learnt working in financial services to help take your business to the next level. Some of the things that I've worked on include:
- Initial business reviews and ongoing monitoring for clients in sectors including wholesalers, manufacturing, professional services, engineering services, hospitality, global franchisors, mining & construction services, ASX-listed industrials.
- Working capital management (against debtors and inventory) for businesses in manufacturing, retail and wholesale.
- Specialist lending facilities for contract mining projects and pre-farm gate finance.
- Project finance facilities for the development of offshore and domestic LNG projects.
- Shipping finance for government subsidised European public transport providers.
I would love the opportunity to work with you and your business.
Bachelor of Economics (Accounting & Finance Major) - Macquarie University
Part Certificate III in Financial Services - Securities Institute
ASF Professionals Program - Australian Securitisation Forum (administered by AFMA)
Structured Trade and Commodity Finance - Euromoney Financial Training
International Project Finance & Modelling - Corality Financial Group
Advanced Level Documentation Training - APLMA Australian Branch
As featured in …
Ready For Your Free 15 Minute Call ?
Copyright: Amy Chen 2019 © All rights reserved.